Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Banbridge Chronicle Press Limited trading as www.thebanbridgechronicle.com with its head office at 14 Bridge Street, Banbridge, Co. Down, N. Ireland. For the purpose of the terms and conditions "we" "our" and "us" refers to Banbridge Chronicle Press Limited. The use of this website is subject to our terms and conditions of use and by assessing and using this website you are agreeing, and signing your agreement to those terms of agreement. Prior to using this site you should read, understand and agree to our terms and conditions as set out below.
This contract contains the entire bargain between us and in the case of any inconsistency between these terms and the terms of any other contract documents sent by you to us (whatever their respective dates) in respect to the submitted 'Classified/Advert', these terms shall prevail. These conditions shall apply except as may be expressly agreed by us in writing. Any concession or waiver made by us at any time shall not prejudice the exercise of our rights hereunder.
This contract contains all the terms and conditions of the submitted 'Classified/Advert' to which it relates. No further conditions will be recognised by or binding on either you or us apart from the actual prices notwithstanding that such conditions may be annexed to any documents exchanged between us relating to this contract.
This contract shall be interpreted exclusively according to the laws of the United Kingdom (as it applies in Northern Ireland) and you hereby accept the jurisdiction of such courts, whether in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, as we may nominate for the purpose of trying any action arising out of this court.
While we try and ensure that all prices on our Web site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the 'Classified/Advert' you have submitted we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your submitted 'Classified/Advert' at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Publication of an advertisement is subject to payment of a fee to Banbridge Chronicle Press Limited (the "Fee"). The Fee is set out on our Website and displayed to you in the course of you offering to place an ad with us. The Fee for an advert for thebanbridgechronicle.com is quoted and is payable in British Pounds. All prices are stated inclusive of valued added tax (VAT) at the relevant rate.
Period of Advertisement:
Advertisements placed on the website will remain active on the website for a period of 7 or 14 days provided all the terms and conditions have been adhered to and the relevant fees paid. Trade Advertisements will remain active on the website for the agreed time of purchase, provided all the terms and conditions have been adhered to and the relevant fees paid.
All Web site design, text, graphics, the choice and arrangement thereof, underlying source code, and all other material on this Web site are copyright Banbridge Chronicle Press Limited.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Banbridge Chronicle Press Limited.
Any other use of materials on this Web site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of Banbridge Chronicle Press Limited is strictly prohibited.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, Banbridge Chronicle Press Limited IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Banbridge Chronicle Press Limited DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Banbridge Chronicle Press Limited nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
What information do we collect? How do we use it? When you make an enquiry, we need to know your name and e-mail address. This enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with anything. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the website.
Will Banbridge Chronicle Press Limited disclose the information it collects to outside parties? Banbridge Chronicle Press Limited does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Conditions of Website Use:
- Banbridge Chronicle makes no representation as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the contents of this website or the advertisements posted on this website.
- The user can save a copy of this page to your local hard disk for the purposes of creating one personal back-up copy.
- Unless otherwise specified, this website is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- The user must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, or any accounts, computer systems and networks connected to any Banbridge Chronicle website, through hacking, password miming or any other means.
- The user must agree not to copy, modify, transmit, display, distribute, perform, reproduce, licence, publish, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products and services contained on or forming part of this website, or otherwise use such content of this website for resale, re-distribution or for any other commercial use for including any surveys, contests or pyramid schemes, nor use the service to participate in or cause others to participate in sending chain letters, junk email, spam, duplicate or unsolicited communications.
- The user must not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair this website, its facilities or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of this website.
- The pages contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
- The information in this website may be updated from time to time but we do not accept any responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up-to-date nor any liability for any failure to do so.
- Banbridge Chronicle or any of its employees, Directors or representatives will be not be held liable for any damages or losses arising either directly or indirectly out of the use or in connection with Banbridge Chronicle. Including but not limited to materials/ items offered, loss of items in transit, loss or damage to property, loss of data, loss of profit or income, either directly or indirectly through this website.
- In no event does Banbridge Chronicle accept any liability in any deion for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
- Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Banbridge Chronicle, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
- Banbridge Chronicle cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties about the availability of our services.
Links to third party websites:
This website contains links to third party websites. Your use of third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those websites. Access to any other website through this website is at your own risk. Banbridge Chronicle is not responsible or liable for data, opinions accuracy of any information, made on these websites or the security of any link or communication with those websites. NBanbridge Chronicle reserves the right to terminate a link to a third party website at any time.